Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/07/2012 -- L'Oreal Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
L'Oreal Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "L'Oreal"
L'Oreal SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "L'Oreal" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "L'Oreal"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
L'Oreal SA (L'Oreal) is a cosmetic goods manufacturing company, based in France. The company is principally involved in the production and marketing of skincare products, hair care products, make-up, hair colorants, perfumes and certain hygiene products. It also operates dermatology business through its subsidiary - Galderma Pharma S.A. The company offers its products through various brands such as L'Oreal, Garnier, Maybelline, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Lancome, Helena Rubinstein, Kiehl's, Ralph Lauren, L'Oreal Professionel, Kerastase, Redken, Matrix and Mizani. The company operates in over 130 countries, spread across Eastern and Western Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Africa and Orient Pacific. L'Oreal is headquartered in Clichy, France.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66257/loreal-consumer-packaged-goods-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html