DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Low Back Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2018” research report to their website www.DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/15/2018 -- Low Back Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides an overview of the Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Low back pain can happen anywhere below the ribs and above the legs. Causes of low back pain include overuse, strain, or injury, aging, arthritis, illness and cancer involving the spine. Symptoms include tingling or burning sensation, a dull achy feeling, or sharp pain and weakness in legs or feet. Treatment includes pain medications such NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) or opioids and muscle relaxants.
Low Back Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Low Back Pain and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 6, 10, 5, 4, 1 and 1 respectively.
Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Low Back Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 105 pages "Low Back Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2018" report covers Introduction, Report Coverage, Low Back Pain - Overview, Low Back Pain - Therapeutics Development, Low Back Pain - Therapeutics Assessment, Low Back Pain - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Low Back Pain - Drug Profiles, Low Back Pain - Dormant Projects, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - Ache Laboratorios Farmaceuticos SA, Adynxx Inc, AnGes Inc, Array BioPharma Inc, Axsome Therapeutics Inc, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Daewon Pharm Co Ltd, Egalet Corp, Frontier Biotechnologies Inc, Gador SA, Grunenthal GmbH, Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co Inc, Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc.
For more information Visit at: https://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/low-back-pain-pipeline-review-h1-2018
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/catalog/pharma-healthcare
Guillain-Barre Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H1 2018 - Visit at - https://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/guillain-barre-syndrome-pipeline-review-h1-2018
Rett Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H1 2018 - Visit at - https://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/rett-syndrome-pipeline-review-h1-2018
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.