ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " LTE for Critical Communications 2016-2030: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/29/2017 -- For years, the critical communications industry has relied on narrowband LMR (Land Mobile Radio) networks for mission-critical voice and basic data services. Due to the bandwidth limitations of these LMR networks, public safety agencies and other users within the critical communications industry are keen to leverage commercial cellular network technologies to support growing demands for mobile broadband services such as video transmission and bandwidth-intensive field applications.
Considering its thriving ecosystem, spectrum flexibility and performance metrics, LTE has emerged as the leading candidate for critical communications broadband networks. In addition, with the recent approval of the MCPTT (Mission Critical Push to Talk) voice standard as part of 3GPP Release 13, LTE has also become an attractive substitute for providing LMR-like voice services.
As a result, a growing number of critical communications organizations are deploying either private LTE networks or contracting commercial LTE mobile operator services via MVNO arrangements to complement their existing LMR systems with broadband capabilities.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=862759
Driven by early investments in the Middle East and Asia Pacific regions, the market for critical communications LTE networks is already worth $600 Million in annual infrastructure spending. Fueled by large-scale rollouts in the public safety, energy and other sectors, the market is further expected to surpass $2 Billion by the end of 2020. This includes spending on base stations (eNBs), mobile core and transport networking gear.
Spanning over 1,200 pages, the "LTE for Critical Communications: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" report package encompasses three comprehensive reports covering both commercial and dedicated LTE networks for critical communications.
- The LTE, LTE-Advanced & 5G Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Infrastructure, Devices, Operator Services, Verticals, Strategies & Forecasts
- The Private LTE Network Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
- The Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts
This report package provides an in-depth assessment of LTE for critical communications and also explores the wider market for commercial LTE services. Besides analyzing technologies, architectural components, operational models, key trends, market drivers, challenges, vertical market opportunities, applications, deployment case studies, spectrum allocation, standardization, regulatory landscape, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies, the report package also provides infrastructure investment forecasts from 2016 till 2030.
The report package comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report package.
The report package covers the following topics:
Commercial LTE Networks
- LTE/LTE-Advanced technology and market status
- 5G technology and R&D commitments
- Market drivers and barriers
- TCO comparison with legacy technologies
- LTE/5G infrastructure, devices, subscriptions and service revenue
- Infrastructure and device vendor share
- Antenna systems, RAN, mobile core, backhaul and fronthaul deployment strategies
- Mobile operator reviews, service models, pricing strategies and LTE/5G deployment case studies
- Unlicensed LTE, VoLTE, RCS, eMBMS and M2M services
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 90 ecosystem players including infrastructure OEMs, device OEMs and mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=862759
List of Companies Mentioned
- 3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project)
- Abu Dhabi Police
- Accelerated Concepts
- ACMA (Australian Communications and Media Authority)
- ADCOM911 (Adams County Communications Center)
- Addis Ababa Light Rail
- ADRF (Advanced RF Technologies)
- Advantech Wireless
- Affarii Technologies..........
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG