Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/01/2012 -- Lung Adenocarcinoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2012, provides an overview of the Lung Adenocarcinoma therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Lung Adenocarcinoma, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Lung Adenocarcinoma. 'Lung Adenocarcinoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2012' is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Lung Adenocarcinoma.
- A review of the Lung Adenocarcinoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Lung Adenocarcinoma pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Lung Adenocarcinoma.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Lung Adenocarcinoma pipeline depth and focus of Lung Adenocarcinoma therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Lung Adenocarcinoma Therapeutic Products under Development, Key Players in Lung Adenocarcinoma Therapeutics, Lung Adenocarcinoma Pipeline Overview, Lung Adenocarcinoma Pipeline, Lung Adenocarcinoma Pipeline Assessment
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: