DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Lung Transplant Rejection - Pipeline Review, H2 2016” research report to their website DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2016 -- Lung Transplant Rejection – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Lung Transplant Rejection (Immunology) pipeline landscape.
Lung transplantation is the therapy used in various lung diseases. Lung transplant replaces an injured or diseased lung with a healthy one. Risk factors associated with transplantation are bleeding, infection, clots, and cardiovascular disorders. Following a transplant, the immune system may consider the transplanted lung as foreign and may work against it. Patients may hence develop complications and eventually reject the new organ. Immunosuppressive drugs are administered simultaneously which prevent the body from either identifying or attacking the foreign organ via various immune responses thus blocking organ rejection and facilitating a successful transplant.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Lung Transplant Rejection – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Lung Transplant Rejection (Immunology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Lung Transplant Rejection (Immunology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Lung Transplant Rejection and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 3, 1, 4 and 1 respectively.Lung Transplant Rejection.
Lung Transplant Rejection (Immunology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Lung Transplant Rejection (Immunology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Lung Transplant Rejection (Immunology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Lung Transplant Rejection (Immunology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Lung Transplant Rejection (Immunology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Lung Transplant Rejection (Immunology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Lung Transplant Rejection (Immunology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Lung Transplant Rejection (Immunology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 69 pages "Lung Transplant Rejection - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report covers Report Coverage, Lung Transplant Rejection Overview, Therapeutics Development, Clinical Stage Products, Appendix. This report Covered Companies - Apeptico Forschung und Entwicklung GmbH, Dompe Farmaceutici S.p.A., Kamada Ltd., Novartis AG, Proteo, Inc., Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/lung-transplant-rejection-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Thrombocytopenia - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/thrombocytopenia-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/benign-prostatic-hyperplasia-pipeline-review-h2-2016
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.