Luxembourg Non-Life Insurance Industry 2014 Market Size and Growth to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/07/2015 -- Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in the Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment. It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-luxembourg-key-trends-and-opportunities-24606
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in the Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Luxembourg non-life insurance segment's growth prospects by non-life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Luxembourg
- Details of regulatory policy in the Luxembourg insurance industry
- New products and services launched by Luxembourg non-life insurers
- Key developments in the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Luxembourg:
- It provides historical values for the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Luxembourg's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Luxembourg.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Luxembourg and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-luxembourg-key-trends-and-opportunities-24606#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Luxembourg insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Despite difficult economic conditions, the non-life gross written premium recorded a review-period CAGR of 8.7%.
- Property insurance was the fastest-growing category, registering a review-period CAGR of 15.7%.
- A new category of insurance professional, the PSA was introduced in July 2013, following the success of financial sector professionals (PSFs).
- Following pressure from the US and European countries to curb tax evasion in Luxembourg, in October 2014, the government agreed to end its secrecy rules from 2017 to bring more transparency into the banking system.
- This is projected to result in a decrease of foreign capital invested in the country, restricting the financial services sector's overall growth.
- The non-life segment is largely focused on traditional modes of distribution such as brokers and agencies.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651