Luxembourg Personal Accident And Health Insurance Industry 2014 Market Forecast and Analysis to 2018
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2015 -- Synopsis
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-luxembourg-key-24607
Timetric's 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Luxembourg personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Luxembourg personal accident and health insurance segment's growth prospects by insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Luxembourg personal accident and health insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Luxembourg
- Details of regulatory policy in the Luxembourg insurance industry
- New Products and services launched by Luxembourg personal accident and health insurers
- Key developments in the Luxembourg personal accident and health insurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Luxembourg:
- It provides historical values for the Luxembourg personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Luxembourg personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-luxembourg-key-24607#requestSample
- Luxembourg's personal accident and health insurance segment remained resilient to the economic difficulties and recorded robust review-period CAGR of 20.5%.
- Luxembourg's economy is heavily reliant on the financial sector, which contributed 36% of GDP in 2013.
- Solvency II, the upcoming EU directives for regulating insurance companies, will be implemented in January 2016, and the Commissioner of Insurance is in the process of monitoring insurers' preparations for its implementation.
- Insurers offer customized health insurance to serve large expatriate population.
- Luxembourg's insurers are strengthening their distribution channels networks.
- The leading distribution channels for the personal accident and health segment in Luxembourg are brokers and agencies.
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)
Web: Market Research Store