Luxembourg Reinsurance Industry 2014 and forecast to 2018 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/03/2015 -- Synopsis
It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country.
This brings together Timetric's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to enable insurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in the Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Luxembourg reinsurance segment, including:
- The Luxembourg reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
- Key drivers for the reinsurance segment
- The Luxembourg reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- The competitive landscape in the Luxembourg reinsurance segment
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-luxembourg-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-24608
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Luxembourg:
- It provides historical values for Luxembourg's reinsurance segment for the report's 2009–2013
review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Luxembourg's reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Luxembourg and its growth prospects.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-luxembourg-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-24608#requestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Luxembourg reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Luxembourg reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Luxembourg insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The country's favorable regulatory framework and advanced administrative infrastructure makes it a hub for captive reinsurance.
- In a move to improve outsourcing possibilities for insurers ahead of Solvency II, PSAs were introduced in July 2013, which are subject to rules similar to those applicable to insurers, brokers and agencies.
- Luxembourg's insurance industry maintained growth and remained an attractive destination for insurers in Europe, despite the global financial crisis, the eurozone debt crisis and low interest rates.
- Insurance-related legislation in Luxembourg is strict.
3SI Re SA
ACM SA Re
Actelion Re SA
Brew Re SA
Channel Re SA
DNB Reinsurance SA
Flow Re SA
Inox Re SA
Leisure Re SA
Motor Reinsurance Company SA
Toll Free: +1-855-465-4651 (USA-CANADA)