Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Luxury Cigars in Hong Kong, China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/26/2014 -- The growth in retail value sales of luxury cigars slowed down in 2013, mainly because the government continuously restricted development through bans on smoking in public places and brand advertising. At the same time, the government invested heavily in highlighting the harmful effects of smoking on television and via leaflets and banners.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Cigars in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Cigars market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Cigars retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Cigars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luxury Goods in Hong Kong, China
- Luxury Cigars in Germany
- Luxury Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Rolex (Hong Kong) Ltd in Luxury Goods (Hong Kong, China)
- Luxury Cigars in Argentina
- Luxury Cigars in Italy
- Luxury Cigars in Malaysia
- Luxury Cigars in the Philippines
- Luxury Goods in Poland
- Luxury Cigars in Australia