Fast Market Research recommends "Luxury Cigars in South Africa" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2013 -- Luxury cigars saw the worst performance in luxury goods in volume and current value terms in 2012 over the previous year, with sales growing by less than 1% and by 7% respectively. This was chiefly due to high import duties on cigars, which greatly inflate unit prices and deter importers from representing all but the most popular brands. High import duties also deter new product development. Growth was also hindered by a ban on smoking in many public spaces, with the lengthy smoke associated...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Cigars in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Cigars market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Cigars retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Cigars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Luxury Goods in South Africa
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- The Future of South Africa Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- GG Cigars CC (The Cigar Club) in Luxury Goods (South Africa)
- The Future of Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Profile
- Luxury Cigars in South Korea
- Luxury Goods in South Korea
- GMT Africa in Luxury Goods (South Africa)
- Tobacco in South Africa