Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/26/2014 -- Smartphones, such as Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy, are extremely popular in Hong Kong, China; even high-income consumers like to own one of these devices. However, luxury mobile phones continued to account for only a small share of total mobile phone sales in Hong Kong, China.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Electronic Gadgets retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Luxury Mobile Phones, Luxury Mp3 Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luxury Goods in Hong Kong, China
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Japan
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Malaysia
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Germany
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Thailand
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Italy
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in the Netherlands
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Indonesia
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in South Africa
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Spain