Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/09/2013 -- Luxury electronic gadgets saw growth slowing to 6% in current value terms and reaching RM7 million in 2012. Luxury electronic gadgets is becoming an even more niche category within luxury goods. Although economic growth continues to increase household budgets, fewer consumers are looking for luxury mobile phones and MP3 players, preferring instead to purchase other luxury goods which provide clear luxury benefits. Luxury brands in electronic gadgets are also less established compared with...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Electronic Gadgets retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Luxury Mobile Phones, Luxury Mp3 Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Electronic Gadgets market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Japan
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in the Philippines
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Brazil
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in China
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in the United Kingdom
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Romania
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Switzerland
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in France
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in Italy
- Luxury Electronic Gadgets in South Korea