New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/13/2013 -- Luxury travel goods saw much slower volume and value growth in 2012 compared to 2011 for a few reasons. Firstly, the London 2012 Olympics, the Queen's Diammond Jubilee and a strong campaign for VisitBriton promoting national tourism all slimmed the growth and necessity for luxury travel goods. According to industry experts, luxury consumers want to 'show off' luxury travel goods when travelling to exotic or new destinations. Trends such as 'stay cations' and UK national and local travel were on...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Travel Goods in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Travel Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Travel Goods retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Travel Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luggage & Leather Goods in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Apparel, Accessories & Luxury Goods in the United Kingdom
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide