Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Made-up Textile Articles in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- Market sees 8% CAGR from 2007; boosting tourism industry and rising disposable income fuel demand. 67% of local demand served by imports; significance of foreign suppliers gradually declines. Profit margin up to 34% of turnover in 2012; average wage remains stable. Strong concentration in the industry, with four companies generating nearly three-quarters of total turnover in 2012. 10% CAGR in local producers' turnover projected over 2013-2018; other textiles category to develop slightly faster.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Made-up Textile Articles in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 1721. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Made-up Textile Articles in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 1721 report includes:
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Household Textiles and Soft Furnishings, Other Textiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Made-up Textile Articles in Russia: Industrial Report
- Made-up Textile Articles in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Made-up Textile Articles in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Technical Textiles, Labels, Badges and Other Textile Products in Russia: Industrial Report
- Technical Textiles, Labels, Badges and Other Textile Products in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Spinning of Textile Fibres; Weaving of Textiles in India: Industrial Report
- Spinning of Textile Fibres; Weaving of Textiles in Japan: Industrial Report
- Spinning of Textile Fibres; Weaving of Textiles in Russia: Industrial Report
- Machinery for Textile and Apparel Production in Japan: Industrial Report
- Disposable Paper Products and Other Articles of Paper in Russia: Industrial Report