Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2017 -- Market Research Future published a research report on "Network function virtualization Market Research Report- Forecast 2022"– Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2022.
Market Synopsis of Network function virtualization Market:
Network functions virtualization (NFV) is a core structural change in the way telecommunication infrastructure gets deployed. Network functions virtualization (NFV) describes standards for compute, storage, and networking resources which can be used for building virtualized network functions. It refers to the combination of hardware and software network features in a single virtual network. It also aims to address the problems by evolving standard IT virtualization technology to consolidate many network equipment types onto industry standard high volume servers, switches and storage.
The network function virtualization market is showing rapid growth in the near future. The study indicates that, the increased adoption of internet of things (IoT), growing popularity of digitization are the factors driving the network function virtualization market. Also, the increasing demand for data intensive applications and need of cloud based services is driving the network function virtualization market. The network function virtualization enables operators to reduce the needs to purchase customized hardware instead pay-as-you-grow model thus reducing the CapEx. The network function virtualization benefits by reducing OpEx, accelerating time to market by reducing the time to deploy. The study reveals that the major challenge for the network function virtualization market would be, network function virtualization environments are more dynamic than traditional ones, which might require scaling up with additional features to cope.
The global industrial automation market is expected to grow at USD ~19 Billion by 2022, at ~31% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2455
The prominent players in the Network function virtualization market are Accenture PLC (Ireland), Juniper Networks (U.S.), Alcatel-Lucent S.A. (France), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Huawei technologies Co. Ltd. (China), Nokia Corporation (Finland), Intel Corporation (U.S.), NEC Inc. (Japan), Amdocs Inc. (U.S.), Connectem Inc. (U.S.), Ericsson (Sweden), 6WIND (France), Oracle Corporation(U.S.), Open Wave Mobility Inc. (U.S.), Allot communications (U.S.) among others
Study Objectives of Network Function Virtualization Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Network function virtualization market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Network function virtualization market based porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of application, deployment, infrastructure and end-user.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Network function virtualization
Network function virtualization is market is segmented on the basis of application, deployment, infrastructure and end-user.
Network function virtualization market by Application:
- Switching Elements
- Traffic Analysis
- Service Assurance
- Next Generation Signaling
Network function virtualization market by Deployment:
- On premise
Network function virtualization market by Infrastructure:
- Hardware Resources
- Virtualization Layer
- Virtualized Resources
Network function virtualization market by End-user:
- Communication service provider (CSP)
- Information Technology
- Cloud service provider
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/network-function-virtualization-market-2455
The regional analysis of Network function virtualization is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that North America is dominating the Network function virtualization market owing to a significant move from proof of concepts to commercial deployment of NFV by the telecom operators, which will drive the network function virtualization market growth. The study indicates that regions witnessing migration to 5G will drive the need of deploying network function virtualization (NFV).
- Technology investors
- Key market innovators
- Venture capitalists
- Private equity groups
- Telecom service providers
- Internet service providers
- Cloud service providers
- Research/Consultancy firms
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Network function virtualization Market Research Report- Forecast 2022 related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312