Charlotte, NC -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/14/2017 -- Rick Botelho is an American citizen activist from Charlotte, North Carolina. Rick Botelho has launched the Vote for Truth Kickstarter campaign: #MakeAmericaTruthfulAgain.
Without truth, there is no trust in democracy. Without trust, there is no good government. Without good government, there is no accountability to the people. What's left is plutocracy: a government for rich, of the rich, and rigged by the rich. We have to unrig the system to serve the people.
"Citizens must unite together to build on the momentum of the Me too movement and to call out sexual predators and political abusers of fake news. This video describes how people can this hashtag cascade (below) to make truth trump fake news." said Rick Botelho.
- #BreakTrumpTrance of #BlindUnconditionalLoyalty
- #CrackOpenTrumpWall to #DeconstructAltRight
- #DefeatNeoTerrorists to #EndNeoTerrorism
- #FlipMidtermElections to #ImpeachTrump
- #MakeVotesCountMoreThanDarkMoney to #UnrigTheSystem
- #TopplePlutocracy to #RestoreDemocracy
Join the Kickstarter Campaign at www.kickstarter.com/projects/1451705926/votefortruth-create-online-movement
Accepting donations from $10 to $10,000. Each pledge offers rewards. More details are available on the Kickstarter page. The campaign aims to raise more than $25,000.
- Host #VoteForTruth dialogue events to challenge mindsets about truth and fake news.
- Mobilize the media to sustain the "Make America Truthful Again" story movement.
Contact Person: Rick Botelho
Company: MHH Publications
Address: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States