MarketReportsOnline.com adds "The Insurance Industry in Malawi, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to its research store.
Pune, Maharastra -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2016 -- The Insurance Industry in Malawi, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the Malawian insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The Malawi insurance market report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the industry, gives a comprehensive overview of the Malawian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. The insurance market report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure. Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/443795.html.
This 'The Insurance Industry in Malawi, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Malawian insurance industry, including:
- The Malawian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of Malawi's economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Malawian insurance industry
- Analysis of the distribution channels in the Malawian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Malawian insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Malawian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance market in Malawi:
- It provides historical values for the Malawian insurance industry for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Malawian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Malawi.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Malawi and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Inquire for a discount on this Malawian insurance industry report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/discount.php?name=443795.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Malawian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Malawian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Malawian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Malawian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Purchase a copy of this Malawian insurance industry research report at USD 1450 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=443795.
- As of 2014, there were four life insurers, six general insurers and one reinsurer operating in the country.
- Changing market demands resulted in the introduction of new insurance products by Malawian insurers to expand the customer base.
- Over the forecast period, the large rural population and their dependence on agriculture is expected to drive demand for micro insurance products in life, funeral, health and agriculture for the low-income population.
- To reduce operational expenses, in terms of commissions paid to brokers and agents, insurers are focusing on developing alternate distribution channels such as banks, mobile phones and the internet.
- Developing customer centric products, making people aware of insurance benefits through newspapers, televisions and radio, and improving the service delivery methods through digital platforms and transparency in business are expected to support the insurance industry's growth over the forecast period.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3.1 What is this Report About?
4 Economy and Demographics
5 Malawian Insurance Industry Overview
5.1 Malawian Insurance Industry
5.2 Life Insurance
5.3 Non-Life Insurance
5.3.1 Property insurance
5.3.2 Motor insurance
5.4 Personal Accident and Health Insurance
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Natural Hazards
8 Competitive Landscape
Explore more related reports on banking and financial services market at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/banking-services-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.