Malaysian Governance, Risk and Compliance Insurance Industry 2015 Market Size and Trends to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/07/2015 -- 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Malaysian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Malaysia. It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operations of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, recent and upcoming changes in regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-malaysian-insurance-26165
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Malaysia, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Malaysia.
- The latest key changes and changes expected in the Malaysian insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Malaysia.
- Key GRC parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency requirements, reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
- This report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Malaysia.
- The report contains details of rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the Malaysian insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and companies.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-malaysian-insurance-26165#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Malaysia.
- Track latest regulatory changes and expected changes impacting the Malaysian insurance industry
- Gain detailed information about key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country
- Understand key regulations and market practices relating to various types of insurance product.
- The Malaysian insurance industry is regulated by Central Bank of Malaysia, under the Ministry of Finance.
- The life and non-life insurance businesses in Malaysia are regulated by the provisions of the Insurance Act 1996 and its subsidiary legislation, the Insurance Regulation 1996.
- The Malaysian government permits FDI up to a limit of 70%.
- Non-admitted insurers and intermediaries are not permitted in the Malaysian insurance industry.
- Motor third-party liability insurance and workmen's compensation insurance are compulsory in Malaysia.
- The Financial Services Act 2013 was introduced on June 30, 2013.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651