Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/16/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of MAN Diesel & Turbo SE - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
MAN Diesel & Turbo SE - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
MAN Diesel & Turbo SE (MAN Diesel) is a supplier of large diesel engines and turbo machinery for maritime and stationary power generation applications. It is a subsidiary of MAN SE. The companys product portfolio includes: marine drive systems, turbo machinery trains for oil and gas and process engineering industries, and turnkey power plants. It develops two and four-stroke engines, with power output between 450 kW to 87 MW. Its supplementary product portfolio includes: turbo chargers, controllable pitch propellers, gas engines and chemical reactors. The company offers after sales services under MAN PrimeServ brand.
MAN Diesel & Turbo SE Key Recent Developments
Sep 11, 2013: Aveva Group plc : Man Diesel & Turbo standardises on AVEVA software for Integrated Engineering & Design
Jun 28, 2013: MAN Diesel & Turbo to supply main gensets for Ceona Amazon
May 16, 2013: Burckhardt Compression Receives Gas Compressor System Order For Two LNG Carriers, Switzerland
Mar 27, 2013: MAN Diesel & Turbo Supplies Steam Turbine For Shams 1 Solar Thermal Power Plant In UAE
Feb 27, 2013: BWSCMAN Diesel & Turbo Consortium Wins Contract To Construct Two New Power Plants In Lebanon
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit