Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/22/2018 -- Global Managed Security Services Market latest research report offers a complete analysis of the global industry influencing driving factors, impacting trendsaAnd demand , competitive landscap, and factors restraining the growth of the market. Furthermore, our analysts at Technavio aim at precisely forecasting the growth rate of the Managed Security Services market using various market sizing methodologies such as bottom-up and top-down approaches to help our clients and other enterprises gain a better understanding of the current market scenario.
Get Free Sample Copy Of Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-managed-security-services-market
Global managed security services market accounted for USD 20.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Managed Security Services Market, By Type (Managed antivirus and others), By Security Type (Managed Network Security and others), By Deployment Type (On-premises and Cloud), By Organization Size (Large Enterprises and SME's), By Vertical (Manufacturing and others), By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
Global Managed Security Services Market Key Players:
- Verizon Communications,
- IBM Corporation,
- Symantec Corporation,
- At & T,
- Dell Secureworks Inc.,
Among Others Like-Deloitte, Cisco Systems Inc., Ericsson, Trustwave Holdings Inc., Accenture PLC, HP Enterprise, and Computer Sciences Corporation, Fortinet, Avaya Inc., BT Group plc, CenturyLink And HPE
Questions? We'll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-managed-security-services-market
Key Target Audience
- Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)
- System integrators
- Cybersecurity vendors
- Government agencies
- Value-added resellers
- Research organizations
- IT security agencies
- IT associations
- Investors and venture capitalists
- Defense organizations
- Consulting firms
- Value-added Resellers (VARs)
- Managed Identity and Access Management (IAM),
- Managed antivirus/anti-malware
- Managed firewall
- Managed risk and compliance management
- Managed vulnerability management
- Managed Intrusion Detection System/ Intrusion Prevention System (IDS/IPS)
- Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Managed Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Managed encryption
- Managed disaster recovery
- Managed Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Managed Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation
- Others (managed web filtering, managed application whitelisting, and managed patch management)
By Security Type
- Managed Network Security
- Managed Endpoint Security
- Managed Application Security
- Managed Cloud Security
- Others (managed database security and managed web security)
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
By Deployment Mode
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Government and Defense
- Telecom and IT
- Energy and Utilities
- Others (education, media and entertainment, and automotive)
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising consciousness for cyber-attacks among organizations.
- The rise in public and private cloud deployment model.
- Increasing investment in IT infrastructure development.
- Increasing number of cyber-attacks with day to day technological advancements.
- Ever-growing complex risk and compliance requirement.
- Threat of rising DDOS attack on cloud service approval
Browser Full Report With Market Segmentation, Research Methodology,And Table Of Content @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-managed-security-services-market/
Note:If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report,Mail Us @ Sopan.email@example.com