Fast Market Research recommends "Management & Marketing Consultancy in Japan" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/26/2013 -- Management & Marketing Consultancy in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan management & marketing consultancy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The value of the management & marketing consultancy market in this report has been calculated as the total revenues received for the provision of corporate strategy services, operations management services, information technology solutions, human resource management services and outsourcing services. Other is any revenue accrued through any other service within this industry.
- The Japanese management & marketing consultancy market had total revenues of $25.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% between 2008 and 2012.
- The information technology segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $7.4bn, equivalent to 29.4% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $27.2bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the management & marketing consultancy market in Japan
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the management & marketing consultancy market in Japan
Leading company profiles reveal details of key management & marketing consultancy market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan management & marketing consultancy market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Japan economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Japan management & marketing consultancy market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Japan management & marketing consultancy market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan management & marketing consultancy market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Management & Marketing Consultancy: Global Industry Guide
- Management & Marketing Consultancy in France
- Management & Marketing Consultancy in the United Kingdom
- Management & Marketing Consultancy in Europe
- Management & Marketing Consultancy in Germany
- Management & Marketing Consultancy in Asia-Pacific
- Management & Marketing Consultancy in Italy
- Management & Marketing Consultancy in the United States
- Global Management & Marketing Consultancy
- Predictive Analytics Market [(Fraud, Risk, Marketing, Operations), Verticals (BFSI, Healthcare, Environment, Government Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Transportation, Travel, Telecom, Sports)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)