New Materials research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/21/2012 -- Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Turkish Manufacture and Distribution of Gas market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Report Findings Include:
- Rapid economic growth accompanied by increased energy consumption since 2000 generated growth in demand for gas in Turkey. This resulted in 16% average annual market growth for manufacture and distribution of gas in Turkey during 2000-2011 to reach TL6.5 billion at the end of the review period.
- Turkey’s manufacture and distribution of gas market value increased by 12% in 2011. This marked a recovery after two years of decline associated with the global economic recession. Total market value fell by -25% in 2009 and the downward trend continued with a -3% decrease in 2010. The total volume of gas consumed in the country fluctuated in a similar manner. In 2009 Turkey consumed 35,066 mcm of natural gas, 4.3% less than in 2008. Households had 56% share of the market in 2011, 10 percentage points higher than in 2000. The remaining 44% value share of products and services in 2011 was bought by business to business clients. As of 2009, 55% of all gas consumed in Turkey was used for the generation of electricity, 10% for industry and 1% for transport.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Gas Distribution Services, Non-petroleum Gasses such as Coal or Water Gas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts).
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Manufacture and Distribution of Gas market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Manufacture and Distribution of Gas in Indonesia: Industry Report
- Manufacture and Distribution of Gas in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Manufacture and Distribution of Gas in Australia: Industrial Report
- Manufacture and Distribution of Gas in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Manufacture and Distribution of Gas in Spain: Industrial Report
- Manufacture and Distribution of Gas in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report
- Manufacture and Distribution of Gas in China: Industrial Report
- Manufacture and Distribution of Gas in Germany: Industrial Report
- Manufacture and Distribution of Gas in the United Kingdom: Industrial Report
- Manufacture and Distribution of Gas in France: Industrial Report