Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/13/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Manufacturer-Branded and Dealer-Intermediated Motor Insurance and Road Assistance in Europe market report to its offering
Finaccord’s report titled Manufacturer-Branded and Dealer-Intermediated Motor Insurance and Road Assistance in Europe amalgamates comprehensive and in-depth research covering 25 countries in Europe, namely: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the UK and Ukraine.
Based on a survey of 1,350 dealers in these countries and an investigation typically covering between 30 and 40 manufacturer brands in each territory, the study delivers unique insights into the market for packaging motor insurance and road assistance in conjunction with sales of new and used passenger cars bought by consumers through the automotive trade distribution channel.
The research also generates data describing the value of the markets for motor insurance and road assistance captured by the automotive trade in each country in terms of both new and on-going policies.
In addition to this unique market data, the survey results measure the extent to which automotive dealers and manufacturer brands actually intermediate motor insurance and road assistance in each country, to calculate average customer take-up rates at the point of sale, and to understand relationships between manufacturers or importers and external motor insurance and road assistance providers for branded or endorsed programs.
You may be able to use this report and the PartnerBASE™ that accompanies it in one or more of the following ways:
- understand the current size and future potential of the market for manufacturer-branded and dealer-intermediated motor insurance and road assistance on a Europe-wide basis;
- appreciate the extent to which the automotive trade represents a viable distribution channel for motor insurance in each country and the competition that it faces from rival distribution systems;
- benchmark the degree of competitive intensity recorded by the research for distributing motor insurance and road assistance policies through the point of sale;
- evaluate the potential for establishing partnerships with automotive brands or their local importers for branded or endorsed motor insurance and road assistance propositions;
- track the involvement in this field of leading national and international competitors including Allianz, ARC Europe, AXA, Covéa, Direct Line, Europ Assistance, Falck, If P&C Insurance, Inter Mutuelles Assistance, MAPFRE Asistencia, Talanx and Zurich.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit