Australian Insurance experts Superhero Insurance warns about the dangers of not thinking about Income Protection Insurance.
Sydney, Australia -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2015 -- Superhero Insurance, who help people in Australia find the right kind of insurance, says there are too many people living and working in Australia who do not plan ahead in case of serious emergencies. According to the Australian Insurance experts, a large number of people who take out a mortgage are making the mistake of not planning for any accidents or illnesses that could happen. Through the use of Income Protection Insurance, it gives a family peace of mind and avoids financial mortgage problems.
83% of Australians insure their houses and cars, while only 31% insure their income. Superhero Insurance (http://www.superheroinsurance.com.au) are warning people about the dangers of not insuring their income, especially for every 1 home that is lost to fire, 48 are lost due to a disability. This figure could be reduced if homeowners understood how important Income Protection Insurance is to their financial future.
Buying a house and getting a mortgage is one of the biggest financial commitments a person will make in their lives, but according to the statistics, people in Australia are not protecting their biggest asset in case they are unable to work.
Two popular reasons why people ignore Income Protection Insurance:
- They rely too much on the government, which they believe will take care of them in times of need. This factor has changed this year as it is now far more difficult to claim a disability pension compared to the previous years. The criteria for accepting disabilities became more demanding, especially for people less than 35 years, which means that more than 1,500 Australians are left vulnerable without their disability pensions.
- They believe that the worst will just not happen to them, which was believed by 454,031 Australians, who were admitted to hospitals due to injuries at work or somewhere else during 2011 and 2012. In fact, according to the Heart Foundation, Australians experience heart attack once every 10 minutes.
This makes the services offered by Superhero Insurance extremely important as they want everyone to be well prepared. With the available Income Protection Insurance, clients will get up to 75% of their income, which will be paid out to them in monthly installments.
Thus, people will be able to meet all their expenses associated with disability, along with their everyday costs. This will prevent the necessity of the spouse to take up extra work, but will help the family get rid of stress and financial worries and focus on recovering.
Aside from Market-Leading Income Protection Deals, you'll also find:
- Free Life Insurance Comparisons!
- Comprehensive Trauma Insurance and TPD Protection!
- A Lowest-Price Match Guarantee!
- A Charitable Donation made with every policy purchased, and you get the tax-deductible donation!
- And a FREE Bonus Online Will Kit!
To find out more about the services offered by Superhero Insurance, please visit http://www.superheroinsurance.com.au.
About Superhero Insurance
Superhero Insurance is created around the idea to make insurance shopping in Australia understandable and easy process for everyone. The company's insurance experts will guide clients through every stage. People can take advantage of their FREE Quote Service.
Superhero Insurance email@example.com