Recently published research from IBISWorld, "Margarine & Cooking Oil Processing in the US", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2012 -- Marginal growth: Health consciousness will boost demand, but price competition will weigh down firms
Margarine & Cooking Oil Processing in the US
While the industry experienced strong growth over the five years to 2012, revenue will slow as imports and price competition hamper domestic performance. Demand will remain resilient as health-conscious consumers purchase more vegetable oils, though the link between high-fructose corn syrup and obesity will lead downstream entities like soft drink producers to substitute in other sweeteners.
This industry is involved in vegetable oil production. Activities include wet milling corn and vegetables, crushing oilseeds and tree nuts, refining and blending vegetable oils, manufacturing shortening and margarine, and blending purchased animal fats with vegetable fats. The industry also includes starch production.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cooking Oil and Margarine Manufacturing in Australia
- Edible Vegetable Oil Processing in China
- Spectra Energy Corp Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- OJSC TNK-BP Holding Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Duke Energy Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (600028) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Pluspetrol SA Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report