Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/02/2014 -- Global Marine freight industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global marine freight market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global marine freight market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key marine freight market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global marine freight market with five year forecasts
The global marine freight industry is expected to generate total revenues of $427.8bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2009 and 2013.
The sea segment is expected to be the industry's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $300.6bn, equivalent to 70.3% of the industry's overall value.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $544.0bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the global marine freight market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the global marine freight market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global marine freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global marine freight market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Air Freight: Global Industry Guide
- Rail Freight: Global Industry Guide
- Road Freight: Global Industry Guide
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Lubricants Industry to 2017 - Developing Markets Expected to Lead Future Demand Growth
- Sustainability in the Global Defense Industry 2013-2014 - Trends and Opportunities, Budgets, Defense Industry Procurement, and Marketing Initiatives
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in Japan Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Non-Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017