New Pharmaceuticals research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/30/2012 -- This report explores key issues in HIV across the US and five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK). It contains an assessment of key HIV drugs, a discussion of HIV market dynamics, and a 10-year patient-based sales forecast.
- Datamonitor's first HIV market assessment based on patient-based forecasting (PBF) methodology.
- Analysis of HIV market dynamics across the US and five major EU markets, supported by a large physician survey and insights of key opinion leaders.
- Detailed sales forecasts for the major antiretroviral classes, molecules, and brands in the US and each of the five major EU markets.
Despite cost-containment efforts and an increasing threat of generic incursion, Datamonitor expects the HIV market in the US and five major EU markets to grow to $16.5bn in 2021. Major growth drivers are a continuously rising HIV prevalent population and the launch of new pipeline drugs, particularly of new single-tablet regimens (STRs).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Following strong growth in the first half of the forecast period (2011-16), Datamonitor expects patent expirations of key antiretrovirals and a leveling off of HIV prevalence rates. This will likely hinder HIV market growth in the US and five major EU markets from 2017 onwards, eventually leading to declining overall sales in 2021.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Understand the changing market dynamics of HIV drugs, success factors for leading brands and the commercial potential of late-stage pipeline products.
- Assess the impact of events such as patent expiries and new product launches on individual brands and the overall HIV antiretroviral market.
- Obtain full country, class, and product-specific forecasts of currently marketed and pipeline antiretrovirals from 2011 to 2021.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pipeline and Commercial Insight: Osteoporosis - Novel agents to battle for payer acceptance
- Drug Delivery Technologies: Players, products & prospects to 2018
- Antivirals Market to 2016 - Antiretroviral Agents and Combination Therapies to be Major Drivers HIV and Hepatitis C Markets
- CNS Drug Discoveries: what the future holds 2008 FULL REPORT
- New Drug Futures 2009
- The Future of HIV Therapeutics - Market Forecasts to 2015, Competitive Benchmarking, Product Pipeline and Deals Analysis
- Market and Product Forecasts: Disease Modification in Rheumatoid Arthritis - Novel therapies plus reformulations poised to enter the market
- Forecast Insight: HIV - Increasing dominance of fixed dose combinations raises bar for single agents
- Women's Health Therapeutics, Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016 - High Unmet Need will Drive the Uptake of Novel Drugs in the Menopause and Osteoporosis Markets
- Pipeline and Commercial Insight: Moderate to Severe Chronic Nociceptive Pain - Anti-abuse opioids set to prosper