Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2014 -- Mobile payments represents a huge market opportunity and quite simply one of the most dynamic and fast-evolving arenas within the convergence of wireless and commerce. Many aspects of the mobile payments ecosystem are evolving including what people buy, how purchases are made, what devices are used, how purchases are funded, how merchants or producers are monetized, and even the identity of sellers and buyers.
Payment solutions can be categorized on the basis of the payment settlement methods, which are instant-paid, postpaid, prepaid or a combination of these. Funding methods for payments vary in accordance with many factors including type of wallet, specific solution, device used for payment, back-office systems, and more. The mobile entire value chain varies considerably from billing to funding based on many factors including vendors, specific solutions, degree of banking integration (if any), and other key factors.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This research evaluates the mobile payments ecosystem, technology, and players including payment interface systems such as NFC, mobile wallets and integration with financial institutions. The report analyzes different mobile payment interfaces, devices, and methods as well as their corresponding support systems. The report compares different vendor solutions for wireless wallet and their prospects. The report also assesses the challenges within the payment industry and defines a roadmap for mobile payments evolution through 2017.
This research includes Wireless Solutions to Improve In-store Sales, Optimize Shopper Engagement, and Combat "Showrooming", which evaluates solutions to improve in-store sales, increase shopper loyalty, and overall engagement. These solutions include mobile shopping applications, friend locator and recommended buying, location-based marketing/advertisements, embedded entertainment (also known as "gamification"), social commerce, data intelligence, and more. The report provides retailer strategies and solutions.
- Mobile payments and wireless wallet forecasts through 2019
- Identify key trends and challenges across the mobile payments space
- Understand the role of wireless in shopping, payments and the overall commerce spectrum
- Identify the key drivers, leading companies, solutions, technologies and systems for payments
- Understand the use of wireless and supporting systems for digital and physical goods payments
- Identify the different wallet types and understand the differing levels of integration with banking
- Understand the market potential of the smartphone enabled, socially connected, entertained shopper
- Understand the role of mobile as part of wider retail strategies including strategies to combat 'showrooming'
- Mobile network operators
- Mobile commerce companies
- Wireless device manufacturers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Money: Mobile Payments, Mobile Remittance, Mobile Banking & Mobile Commerce Market - Advanced Technologies, Value Chain, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Mobile Identity Infrastructure, Applications, and Services 2014 - 2019
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Infrastructure and Services 2014 - 2019
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- Wireless/Mobile Devices and Applications: Solutions and Market Opportunities
- Wireless/Mobile Devices and OSS: Solutions and Market Opportunities
- Mobile Location-based Marketing Solutions Analysis and Market Forecast 2013-2018
- Mobile Acceleration Market: (Web/Content, Network, Application, Device) Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2018)
- Wireless Security Market in LTE Networks 2013-2018
- Australia Telecommunications Report Q1 2014