ResearchMoz.us include new market research report " Construction in Greece - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018: Industry Size, Shares, Growth, Analysis, Trends And Forecast" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- The Greek construction industry recorded a CAGR of -21.55% during the review period (2009–2013). During the review period, construction industry growth was severely affected by the eurozone crisis, and prospects for growth are likely to remain subdued over the forecast period (2014–2018), due to the austerity measures specified by the ‘troika’ – the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the European Union (EU) and the European Central Bank (ECB) – for supplying bailout loans.
View Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/construction-in-greece-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
The government’s initiative to promote the country as a logistics hub and tourist destination will attract investments in the commercial and infrastructure markets. Consequently, the construction industry’s output is expected to record a CAGR of 0.02% over the forecast period.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Greece. It provides:
- Historical (2009- 2013) and forecast (2014- 2018) valuations of the construction industry in Greece using construction output and value- add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Greece
Reasons to buy:-
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro- level with over 600 time- series data forecasts
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies using Timetric's critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors
Browse More Reports related to Construction at : http://www.researchmoz.us/construction- market- reports- 119.html
- After recording negative growth from 2008 to 2013, a 0.6% positive economic growth is expected in 2014, but the pace of recovery in the construction industry is likely to remain bleak over the forecast period due to reduced investment. According to Elstat the construction production index declined from 39.6 in 2012 to 38.0 in 2013. The total number of building permits declined from 1,428 in January 2013 to 917 in January 2014, a decline of - 35.3%. The declines in both private and public building activities represents the subdued growth in the construction activity over the forecast period.
- According to the Finance Ministry, a new real estate tax, introduced in 2013, is expected to generate EUR2.6 billion (US$3.4 billion) in 2014. The new tax, which has replaced a series of property taxes, is applicable from the first square meter on every apartment, office or store and will vary depending on the type and region of building. One of the earlier tax includes an exemption of EUR200,000.0 (US$265,151.2) for the first home buyer. The taxpayer will have to pay 25.0% more tax for the buildings less than or up to four years old, than for old buildings. Owners without any pending debts, or those with property less than 150.0m2, will be applicable for 50.0% tax exemption. Additional tax ranging from 0.1% to 1.0% will be applicable for the property, whose value exceeds EUR300,000.0 (US$397,726.7). The introduction of new tax is expected to negatively impact the growth of the construction industry over the forecast period....
Construction in the US - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
The US construction industry recorded a nominal CAGR of 0.61% during the review period. Over the forecast period, its output is expected to record a CAGR of 7.12%. This growth will be driven by the recovering economy and increased government spending on public infrastructure. The infrastructure and residential construction markets collectively accounted for 64.8% of the total construction industry in 2013, and this is expected to grow over the forecast period due to both increased investment in upgrading aging infrastructure, and strong demand in the housing sector. Moreover, factors such as government efforts to promote exports and innovation, and improve healthcare, as well as a decline in the mortgage delinquency rate will also support the industry’s growth. Browse Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/construction-in-the-us-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
Civil engineering construction market in Central Europe 2014 Development forecasts for 2014-2019
Civil engineering construction market in Central Europe 2014, Development forecasts for 2014-2019 closely examines current conditions, upcoming projects and prospects for the overall market and markets in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia. This comprehensive document is filled with the latest data, insightful analysis and detailed forecasts that professionals need to conduct todays business and plan for a prosperous future. The report looks at each country separately in terms of plans for upcoming infrastructure development and examines applicable funding and financing sources. It provides information on the companies and contractors active on this market for a closer view of the competitive landscape of civil engineering construction across the Central European region. Browse Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/civil-engineering-construction-market-in-central-europe-2014-development-forecasts-for-2014-2019-report.html
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948