Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2018 -- Hybrid cloud is the combination of private and public cloud. It Integrates private computing resources, like data centers and private clouds, and public cloud services. Hybrid cloud allows organizations to harness the cost benefits and efficiencies of public clouds while managing the security and control of private ones.
According to BCC Research estimates, the global hybrid cloud technologies market was valued at REDACTED in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of REDACTED and to reach REDACTED by 2022.
The growth of the hybrid cloud technologies market is driven by the emergence of disaster recovery as a service (DraaS), increasing need for collaboration among organizations. However, factors such as data security, compliance and legal challenges, along with cloud integration challenges, are some of the major hurdles for the hybrid cloud market on its road to market penetration and development
Click to get Sample PDF: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1775505
The global market for hybrid cloud technologies has been segmented based on solutions, service model, organization size, industry vertical, and geography. Based on solutions, the market has been classified into cloud management and orchestration, disaster recovery, security and compliance, and hybrid hosting. By service model the market is categorized into Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and Platform as a service (PaaS). By organization size, the market is bifurcated into SMEs and large enterprises.
Based on industry vertical, this report has segmented the market into BFSI (banking, financial services and insurance), IT and telecommunications, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, government, education, energy and utilities, media and entertainment and others (professional services, construction, travel, transportation and distribution, and automotive). Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
North America accounts for the largest market share of the global hybrid cloud technologies market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Key market participants include Microsoft Corp., Amazon Web Services, Inc., VMware, IBM and Rackspace."
View Complete TOC with Tables and Figures at: https://www.researchmoz.us/hybrid-cloud-technologies-global-markets-through-2022-report.html/toc
- 45 data tables and 24 additional tables
- A detailed overview and industry analysis of the global market for hybrid cloud technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for hybrid cloud technologies by region, industry vertical, technology solutions, service model, and organizational size etc.
- Examinations of market dynamics and identification of factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key technological developments
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including VMware, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Microsoft Corp., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM and Google"
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG