New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Switzerland"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2014 -- 100% home delivery/takeaway experienced very positive development in 2013 thanks to increasingly hectic lifestyles with longer working hours and shorter breaks, the increasing number of single households and a general trend towards convenience.
100% home delivery/takeaway remained highly fragmented, with 90% of all outlets being independent in 2013. There were only three chained operators in Switzerland in 2013: the domestic operators Dieci Pizza Kurier and Pizza Blitz, and the American Domino?s Pizza. With 21 outlets and sales of CHF21 million, Dieci remained the category leader, followed by Pizza Blitz with its 11 outlets and CHF8 million value sales.
The annual average growth rates predicted for the forecast period might lead to the conclusion that the 100% home delivery/takeaway category has reached maturity. However, this is not the case as more 100% home delivery/takeaway players operate a combination of channels, such as a restaurant and takeaway service. For example, Dieci not only operates pizza home delivery and take-away services, it also operates restaurants and ice cream parlours. This diversification of activities is expected to further increase pressure on the performance of independent 100% home delivery/takeaway operators.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Switzerland?
- What are the major brands in Switzerland?
- What is the most popular cuisine type in home delivery/takeaway in Switzerland?
- How have independent pizza 100% home delivery/takeaway brands competed against chained brands?
- What new products have seen the most success for pizza or other types of 100% home delivery/takeaway operators?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Egypt
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in the Netherlands
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in South Korea
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Belgium
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Mexico
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in the United Kingdom
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Vietnam
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Thailand
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Turkey
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Austria