Recently published research from Datamonitor, "2012: Trends to watch in UK Life and Pensions", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/23/2012 -- The UK trends 2012 report assesses the key issues advisors and providers face in the current economic climate. Regulatory pressures will require firms to adapt their business model in 2012 ready for implementation, changing the dynamics of the market. The industry must also confront the changing behaviors consumers have towards long-term saving and protection if they are to remain competitive.
Scope of this Report
- Gain an understanding of how and why the 9 trends will impact the life and pensions market in 2012.
- Understand how regulation, technological changes and consumer attitudes will change business behaviour.
- Target valuable opportunities for growth and avoid threats to business.
- Gain an in depth analysis on the current UK economy and how this is expected to drive or inhibit products within life and pensions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
2012 will be full of regulation that providers and advisors must implement in to their business models. The strict deadlines will ensure that over the next few years firms will face continuous challenges as they adhere to the plentiful regulation. In 2012 firms will be focusing on the implementation of RDR, Solvency II, pension reform and the ECJ.
Distributors of life and pensions will fall through mergers, acquisitions, and, exits from the market. IFA networks will look towards consolidation to retain their competitive features whilst Bancassurers will either leave the market or market themselves as restricted due to the costs of RDR up skilling.
The use of technology will play a key role in the creation of new business in 2012.As advisors and providers realize the benefits of platform technology a greater number will arise in 2012. Platforms will become the superior offering for providers who want to ensure that 2012 is the year in which they deliver the key requirements of the RDR.
Reasons to Get this Report
- How advisors and providers can effectively align their business structure in order to adapt to changing consumer needs post-RDR.
- Identify threats that face advisors in 2012. Analysing how and why distributors are utilizing regulation to grow their business model.
- Access Datamonitor's forecasts as to how each trend will shape life and pensions in 2012.
- Decipher which providers are at the forefront of innovation in the life and pensions market?.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- 2012: Trends to Watch in UK Retail Banking
- Life Insurance in Argentina, Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- UK IFAs 2008
- Consumer Targeting in Life and Pensions 2010
- UK Life and Pensions Distribution Overview 2008
- Life Insurance in the Czech Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- UK Life and Pensions Competitor Tracker Q4 2011
- Life Insurance in Mexico, Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Tax Incentives to Continue to Encourage Investment in Life Insurance Retirement Products
- Non-Life Insurance in the Philippines, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in Argentina, Trends and Opportunities to 2016