Recently published research from MarketLine, "Airlines: Global Industry Almanac", is now available at Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/30/2012 -- Airlines: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Airlines industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global airlines industry grew by 11.9% in 2010 to reach a value of $501.2 billion.
In 2015, the global airlines industry is forecast to have a value of $713.6 billion, an increase of 42.4% since 2010.
The global airlines industry grew by 5.7% in 2010 to reach a volume of 2,373.1 million passengers.
In 2015, the global airlines industry is forecast to have a volume of 3,046.4 million passengers, an increase of 28.4% since 2010.
Domestic is the largest segment of the global airlines industry, accounting for 64% of the industry's total volume.
Americas accounts for 44.4% of the global airlines industry value.
Rivalry in the global airlines industry is strong, due in part to the sheer size of competitors and the difficulties in exiting the industry.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Airlines: Global Industry Guide
- Airlines - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Transport: Global Industry Guide
- Global Airlines
- What The Global Aerospace Industry Is Planning In 2010-2011: Procurement, Investment & Industry Trends Outlook
- Airlines - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Airlines: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Competing For Share Of Global Aerospace Spend In 2010-2011: Supplier Marketing & Sales Strategies & Industry Outlook
- Road & Rail: Global Industry Almanac
- What The Global Rail Industry Is Planning In 2010-2011: Procurement, Investment & Industry Trends Outlook