Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/29/2012 -- Airports in China provide aeronautical (e.g aircraft landings and takeoffs, ground support services and firefighting) and non-aeronautical (advertising space leasing , leasing properties within terminals, parking lot operations and ground handling facilities) services to airlines and passengers. Independent businesses, specialized freight airports, and airports for other uses are excluded from this industry.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Beijing Capital International Airport Company Limited, Shanghai Airport Authority, Shenzhen Airport Co., Ltd., Guangdong Airport Management Corporation
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Airports Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Airports Industry
- Sustainability Management in the Airports Industry 2010-2012: Market Opportunities, Airports Industry Buyer Demand, Post Recession Dynamics and Business Trends Forecast
- Competition for Share of Sustainability Expenditure in the Airports Industry 2010-2012: Green Marketing Strategies and Drivers, Airports Supplier Expenditure Activity, and Impact on Profitability
- Global Airports Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Airports Industry
- What The Global Airports Industry Is Planning In 2010-2011: Procurement, Investment & Industry Trends Outlook
- Competing For Share Of Global Airports Industry Spend In 2010-2011: Supplier Marketing & Sales Strategies & Industry Outlook
- Global Airports Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Sustainability in the Global Airports Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Airports Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- BAA Airports Limited- Strategy and SWOT Report
- Airports of Thailand PCL (AOT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review