Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in Spain", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2014 -- The worsening situation in the Spanish economy, rising unemployment levels and the falling levels of consumer confidence had a negative effect on sales of alcoholic drinks over 2012. The foodservice channel continued to be most affected by the worsening economy - consumers have increasingly preferred consumption at home to save on costs, thereby benefitting sales in the retail channel, having a direct impact on alcoholic beverage packaging over the year.
The Spanish economy will continue to worsen over the forecast period, with an expected rise in unemployment levels and a potential economic rescue needed by the EU, which could force the country to shift back to its old currency, the peseta, having a dramatic effect on consumers' disposable income over the long term. New economic measures announced by the Spanish government will reduce the support to unemployed consumers and increase consumers' fear of losing their jobs. In addition, the government announced rising tax levels on alcohol in both the retail and foodservice channels. These conditions will continue, encouraging consumers to minimise their expenditure on alcoholic drinks in the foodservice channel.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in Spain with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in Spain, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in Spain market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of alcoholic drinks packaging in Spain?
- What are the major alcoholic drinks pack types in Spain?
- Has a shift to at home consumption benefited large size retail packaging such as bag-in-box and keg?
- How is the market for returnable glass and PET bottles developing in Spain?
- Has the recession benefited metal beverage cans over glass bottles?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within alcoholic drinks?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Thailand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Indonesia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in the Czech Republic, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Belgium, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Russia, 2007 to 2017