Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/15/2012 -- As a result of climate change in Colombia the winter and summer months have become extended, leading to more diseases and an increase in demand for analgesics. In addition, economic growth goes hand-in-hand with working long hours and high stress levels, resulting in an increase in demand for analgesics.
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Colombia
- Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- ECOPETROL S.A. (ECOPETROL) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Petrominerales Ltd. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. (PRE) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- The Future of Retailing in Colombia to 2015
- Future of Wine Consumption in Colombia, 2005-15
- Future of Spirits Consumption in Colombia, 2005-15
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- ECOPETROL S.A. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report