Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2014 -- ARK Diagnostics, Inc. (ARK Diagnostics) is a medical device company. The company designs, manufactures, and distributes in vitro diagnostic immunoassays for managing drug levels. Its products include protease inhibitors, ARK levetiracetam assay, ARK topiramate assay, non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors, ARK gabapentin assay, ARK lamotrigine assay, ARK zonisamide assay, ARK methotrexate assay, ARK thyroxine assay, and entry inhibitor. ARK Diagnostics offers products for epilepsy and pain management, cancer, veterinary, and HIV or AIDS. The company offers protease inhibitors such as ritonavir, darunavir, saquinavir, amprenavir, lopinavir, atazanavir, indinavir and tipranavir. The company partners with industries that markets instrument platforms, IVD reagent manufacturers, laboratories and distributors. ARK Diagnostics is headquartered in Fremont, California, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company ARK Diagnostics, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Roche Diagnostics Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (DGX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Abbott Diagnostics - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Sienna Cancer Diagnostics Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Diagnostics For All - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- DiaSorin S.p.A (DIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- MDxHealth SA (MDXH) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update