New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/16/2014 -- The popularity of Asian speciality drinks is due to the culture trends and habits of consumers in Malaysia. Popular Asian speciality drinks include grass jelly drinks and sugar cane. These drinks are widely consumed by Malaysians throughout the year. Thus, the demand for Asian speciality drinks remained stable throughout the review period.
Yeo Hiap Seng remains the leading player in Asian speciality drinks in 2013, with a 26% share of off-trade value sales. Yeo's Grass Jelly Drink, Yeo's Chrysanthemum Tea, Yeo's Sugar Cane and Yeo's Lychee Fruit Drink and even Yeo's Green Tea helped the company to maintain its leading position. The player benefits from a wide product line, while strong marketing and promotional activities engender brand loyalty.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, Asian speciality drinks is expected to register a healthy off-trade volume CAGR of 3%. It is likely to be attributed to the stable demand from Malaysian consumers who grew up drinking Asian speciality drinks and are familiar with the flavours. Cultural influences will continue to be one of the main factors that will continue to ensure the healthy off-trade volume growth over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Asian Speciality Drinks industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Asian Speciality Drinks industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Asian Speciality Drinks in Malaysia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Asian Speciality Drinks in Malaysia?
- What are the major brands in Malaysia?
- Who are the key consumers of Asian Speciality drinks in Malaysia?
- Are there specific cultural reasons for consuming Asian Speciality drinks like green tea?
- What recent packaging innovation and market trends have appeared in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Vietnam
- Asian Speciality Drinks in China
- Asian Speciality Drinks in France
- Asian Speciality Drinks in the Netherlands
- Asian Speciality Drinks in the United Kingdom
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Japan
- Asian Speciality Drinks in South Korea
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Thailand
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Germany
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Hong Kong, China