Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/26/2012 -- ATMs in France by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2012. This market covers all types of automated teller machines cash dispensers. Non-bank owned ATMs are non existent in France. Market size is based on number of sites as on 1st January. Market size for ATMs in France is given in number of ATMs with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for France. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- ATMs in Spain - a Snapshot (2012)
- ATMs in Brazil - a Snapshot (2012)
- ATMs in Italy - a Snapshot (2012)
- ATMs in Germany - a Snapshot (2012)
- ATMs in India - a Snapshot (2012)
- ATMs in Vietnam - a Snapshot (2012)
- ATMs in Turkey - a Snapshot (2012)
- ATMs in Colombia - a Snapshot (2012)
- ATMs in Mexico - a Snapshot (2012)
- ATMs in China - a Snapshot (2012)