Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/24/2012 -- While the Croatian hospitality industry continues to suffer the negative effects of the public smoking ban which was introduced in Croatia during 2009, positive dynamics in terms of the number of inbound tourist arrivals boosted demand for AFH tissue and hygiene through horeca channels in 2011 and helped Croatia's AFH tissue and hygiene companies to remain viable.
Euromonitor International's Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Croatia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Hygiene, Away-From-Home Tissue.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Guatemala
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Germany
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Portugal
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Peru
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in India
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Iran
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Hong Kong, China
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Canada
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in New Zealand
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Kazakhstan