New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/26/2015 -- Macedonias birth rate stagnated throughout the review period and was showing negative population trends in 2013 which are set to last throughout the forecast period. A number of measures were undertaken by the Macedonian Government to curb negative demographics. Some of those measures were abolished by the Constitutional Court of Macedonia such as that providing financial support to boost birth rates in specific geographic areas which the Court deemed to be unconstitutional as it favoured some geographic regions over others.
Procter and Gamble is the lead company within baby and child-specific products in Macedonia with 23% value share, followed by domestic Alkaloid ad with 14% value share and Mega Disposables SA with 13% value share in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The trend of demographic decline in Macedonia continues and represents a major hindrance to the future growth potential of baby and child-specific products. Despite the efforts of the Government of Macedonia, population growth is in decline. Several proposed measures including allowing monthly payments following the birth of a third child and more, were abolished following a decision by the Constitutional Court of Macedonia which is final and binding for all.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Macedonia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Macedonia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Macedonia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baby Care in Macedonia?
- What are the major brands in Macedonia?
- What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
- What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Lithuania
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the United Arab Emirates
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Portugal
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Slovenia