Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2014 -- The decline in the child population in Germany is compensated for by the unrestrained spending of parents on their babies. This is further supported by their high disposable incomes and good living standards. Modern households consisting of one or two children enable parents to spend more per child and their desire to have the best for their infants surpasses the general price sensitivity of Germans when it comes to consumer goods. Thus, no savings were made when it came to choosing baby...
Euromonitor International's Baby Food Packaging in Germany report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baby Food Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Packaging in the Philippines
- Baby Food Packaging in Canada
- Baby Food Packaging in Japan
- Baby Food Packaging in China
- Baby Food Packaging in Malaysia
- Baby Food Packaging in Mexico
- Baby Food Packaging in Switzerland
- Baby Food Packaging in Indonesia
- Baby Food Packaging in the Netherlands
- Baby Food Packaging in the US