Fast Market Research recommends "Baked Goods in Ecuador" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2015 -- In order to reduce price volatility problems and the negative effects of import restrictions companies are increasingly considering the option of using other ingredients and raw materials based on more local production. In order to develop local raw materials in baked goods, companies have been researching several options, but the most likely candidates are plantain and quinoa.
Artisanal products remain the leaders in 2014 with an 84% value share. This is due to the traditional preference of Ecuadorians to consume fresh baked goods. Also, bakeries are present throughout the country and can be found easily in every neighbourhood. However, in terms of packaged products Tiosa SA leads sales with a 10% value share, as its brands Gril?, Supan and Braun are present in most categories in the industry and strong in consumers? minds. The firm was bought by Mexican player Grupo Bimbo in July 2014. The latter acquired all of its brands, including Bimbo, Dulzones, Pansol and Rey-Pan.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
As consumers become more interested in their health and how natural are the products they consume, it is expected that consumption of more whole wheat products will increase. Also, a small niche towards gourmet products is expected to continue developing, as for many upper-middle and upper-income segments the consumption of gourmet baked goods is more an experience and a treat.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baked Goods industry in Ecuador with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baked Goods industry in Ecuador, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baked Goods in Ecuador market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baked Goods in Ecuador?
- What are the major brands in Ecuador?
- How will increasingly volatile wheat commodity prices impact retail prices and sales performance?
- What are the market opportunities for high fibre products?
- Are consumers in developing markets moving from unpackaged/artisanal to packaged/industrial offerings?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Italy to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Venezuela to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in China to 2017