Fast Market Research recommends "Beer: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2012 -- Beer: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Beer industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global beer market grew by 0.5% in 2010 to reach a value of $494,777 million.
In 2015, the global beer market is forecast to have a value of $523,579.6 million, an increase of 5.8% since 2010.
The global beer market grew by 1.3% in 2010 to reach a volume of 168,453.4 million liters.
In 2015, the global beer market is forecast to have a volume of 183,045.1 million liters, an increase of 8.7% since 2010.
Standard lager is the largest segment of the global beer market, accounting for 57.1% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 44.3% of the global beer market value.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading player in the global beer market, generating a 20.1% share of the market's volume.
The global beer market is fairly fragmented, with the top three players holding 41.1% of the total market volume.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Drinks: Global Industry Guide
- Beer - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Beer - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global: Food and Beverages Industry Guide
- Beer - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Beer - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Beer - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Profit Foodservice - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Airlines: Global Industry Guide
- Transport: Global Industry Guide
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)