Fast Market Research recommends "Bioject Medical Technologies Inc. (BJCT) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/29/2014 -- Bioject Medical Technologies Inc. (Bioject) is a medical device company. It undertakes the development of needle-free injection therapies to improve the outcome of the administration of liquid medications; pharmaceuticals; vaccines; and biologics. The company develops its products based on its proprietary technology that works by forcing liquid medication at high speed through a tiny orifice held against the skin. Bioject categorizes its products under four groups, namely, Biojector 2000 needle free injection system, ZetaJet system, drug reconstitution system, and needle-free vial adapters. It also develops inexpensive, pre-filled, disposable injection systems in collaboration with its partners. Bioject's research and development (R&D) activities are focused on the development of DNA-based vaccines and medications. The company markets its products to life sciences market in the Europe Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, and North America through an extensive network of distributors. Bioject is headquartered in Tigard, Oregon, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Bioject seeks to commercialize its products through licensing partners on a global basis. The company envisages building its position through internal development, partnerships and strategic collaboration. In line with its strategy, Bioject recently received the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Certificate for the Biojector needle-free injection management system (Biojector 2000), the vial transfer spike, and the Bioject ZetaJet needle-free injection therapy system through its local distributor in the region, Meditrend International.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Bioject Medical Technologies Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bioject Medical Technologies Inc. (BJCT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Covalon Technologies Ltd. (COV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (VAR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Consort Medical plc (CSRT) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts