Recently published research from GlobalData, "BioPolymer GmbH & Co. KG - Product Pipeline Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/01/2013 -- BioPolymer GmbH & Co. KG (BioPolymer) offers injectable implants for different medical fields. The company offers aesthetic, urology and orthopedics medicines. Aesthetic medicines category of the company comprises different products of Covalent Reticulated Matrix (CRM) series including DEX CRM, a bio-compatible co polymer gel to treat facial wrinkles replenish skin defects; CRM DX offers treatments in cheek area; CRM GEL, a bio-compatible co-polymer gel; CRM SOFT; and CRM DUR, a bio-compatible co-polymer gel. For urology, the company offers URODEX, a viscous and sterile gel used to treat stress urinary incontinence; and CRM VURDEX comprising URODEX. BioPolymer under orthopedics category offers Crespine gel, a medicine for moderate osteoarthritis. BioPolymer is headquartered in Montabaur, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the BioPolymer GmbH & Co. KG portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Eurocor GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Morcher Gmbh - Product Pipeline Analysis.
- Andramed GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- CerboMed GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Aachen Resonance GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Berlin Heart GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- CARDIONOVUM GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- DiaPat GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis.
- botiss dental GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)