Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2014 -- Despite being a traditional product, bleach slowly but surely lost its position in Bulgaria over the review period and it accounted for a limited 2% share of total home care value sales in 2013.
Procter & Gamble Bulgaria remained the leading player in bleach in Bulgaria in 2013, in recording a three percentage point increase in retail value sales share to 38%. Hayat Bulgaria Chemical, which followed in second, saw a one percentage point loss of retail value sales share to 17% in 2013. These companies offered the most recognisable brands, Ace and Test, which occupied the leading positions in bleach throughout the review period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Bleach is expected to see a retail value sales decline over the forecast period, with a CAGR of -2% predicted, the worst performance of any home care category. Demand will remain mostly limited to lower income consumers, who do not tend to purchase the product in large volumes. Retail volume sales are expected to see a CAGR of 2% over the forecast period, compared to the CAGR of 3% recorded over the review period. Even in the biggest hypermarkets in the country, the variety of bleach products carried is not very wide, with no more than three brands stocked in most cases.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bleach industry in Bulgaria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bleach industry in Bulgaria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bleach in Bulgaria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bleach in Bulgaria?
- What are the major brands in Bulgaria?
- How did bleach sales perform during the economic downturn?
- What are the major applications of bleach in Bulgaria?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bleach in the Netherlands
- Bleach in France
- Bleach in the United Kingdom
- Bleach in the United States
- Bleach in Germany
- Bleach in Lithuania
- Bleach in Australia
- Bleach in Hungary
- Bleach in Ireland
- Bleach in Israel