Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/16/2012 -- Bleach remained an essential item in households, with consumers using it to disinfect areas of their homes. Consumers perceive it to be a stronger disinfectant than household antiseptics/disinfectants, however the latter category outsells bleach in terms of value, as the products are considered to be less harsh on surfaces and hands.
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Hong Kong, China market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Household Products Market in Hong Kong - Product Launch Almanac 2011
- Market Focus - The Haircare Market in Hong Kong, to 2016
- Market Focus - The Make-up Market in Hong Kong, to 2016
- Hong Kong - Future of HNWI to 2015: Centre of Finance, Centre of Wealth
- Personal Hygiene in Hong Kong
- Fragrances in Hong Kong
- Suncare in Hong Kong
- Haircare in Hong Kong
- The Future of Retailing in Hong Kong to 2015
- Future of Spirits Consumption in Hong Kong, 2005-15