Fast Market Research recommends "Blood & Organ Banks in the US" from IBISWorld, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/25/2012 -- Strong bloodline: Medical innovation and an aging population will drive demand
Blood & Organ Banks in the US
Prognosis is good
The industry is expected to grow strongly over the next few years. Demand for blood products and organ transplants will continue to rise.
Meanwhile, technological innovations will both improve efficiency and feed demand for this industry's services. Financial contributions to nonprofit industry firms will rise as the economy returns to health and consumers add donations back into their budgets.
This industry includes companies that are primarily engaged in collecting, storing and distributing blood, blood products and body organs.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- 2011 U.S. Blood & Organ Banks Industry Report
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Patient Monitoring Accessories (Patient Monitoring Leads and Electrodes, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Cuffs and Patient Monitoring Temperature Probes) Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Blood Cancer Drug Discoveries: what the future holds
- Immuno Chemistry Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Microbiology Culture Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- TransMedics, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Stakeholder Insight: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Imprecise segmentation complicates treatment algorithms
- Banks: Global Industry Guide
- The Future of Blood Disorders Therapeutics, Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016 - Better and More Cost-Effective Treatment Options Create Opportunities
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)