Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2012 -- Consumers in Morocco are becoming increasingly concerned about the quality and quantity of their water consumption, with the health and wellness trend seeing consumers focus on remaining well-hydrated. Many are concerned about the quality of tap water and thus sought to increase their consumption of bottled water, with this trend driving double-digit off-trade volume and current value growth during the review period.
Euromonitor International's Bottled Water in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Carbonated Bottled Water, Flavoured Bottled Water, Functional Bottled Water, Still Bottled Water.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Bottled Water market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bottled Water Market in New Zealand to 2014 (Soft Drinks)
- Bottled Water (retail) in Australia - a Snapshot (2012)
- Bottled Water in Asia-Pacific
- Bottled Water in Europe
- Bottled Water in Slovakia
- Bottled Water in Turkey
- Bottled Water in Japan
- Bottled Water in Hong Kong
- Bottled Water in New Zealand
- Bottled Water in Saudi Arabia